- Our School
- NEW DRAMA WEBSITE
- Boxtops for Education and Campbell's Soup Labels
- Internet Safety for Students
- New Page for Parents on our Website
- CHMS Newsletter
- Guidance Newsletter
- Clubs & Activities
- Parents & Students
- Cafeteria Information
- Medical Regulations and Procedures
- Page for Parents
- Parent Involvement Survey for Parents of Children Receiving Special Education Services
- School Supplies List for 2017-2018
- Student Handbook
- Home Work Helper (For Students)
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Bus Routes 2016-2017
- Online Pre-Registration for CHMS
- Quick Links
Parent_Portal Now Available For All Parents
Starting with the beginning of the second 9 weeks grading period, Parent_Portal will be activated for all Middle School students so parents can monitor their student's progress in all classes. The Parent_Portal system will link directly to each teacher's electronic gradebook along with the school's attendance and discipline systems. Parents with a proper log-on and password can check out their student's information as it is posted by the teachers and the school.
Colonial Heights Middle School will be giving out parent log-ons and passwords during the parent-teacher conference night on November 16 from 2:00-7:00 p.m.
Parents must present a valid ID to obtain the log-on information. Log-on information can only be given in person and only to the parent/guardian of the student. If the parent/guardian cannot attend the parent-teacher conference on November 16, they can obtain the log-on information from the school's Guidance Office during regular school hours after November 16.