- Our School
- NEW DRAMA WEBSITE
- Boxtops for Education and Campbell's Soup Labels
- Internet Safety for Students
- New Page for Parents on our Website
- CHMS Newsletter
- Guidance Newsletter
- Torch News
- Clubs & Activities
- Parents & Students
- Cafeteria Information
- Medical Regulations and Procedures
- Page for Parents
- Parent Involvement Survey for Parents of Children Receiving Special Education Services
- School Supplies List for 2017-2018
- Student Handbook
- Home Work Helper (For Students)
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Bus Routes 2017-2018
- Online Pre-Registration for CHMS
- Quick Links
Tuesday, November 21st at 5:30
Just $5 for 2 slices of pizza and a drink...and a show!
(extra slices available for $1 a slice...while they last)
All proceeds benefit the drama club
- Following directions?
- Getting organized?
- Paying attention?
- Starting or completing tasks?
- Regulating anger?
- Managing anxiety?
By Ralph Covert and G. Riley Mills
Thursday October 26th
At 6:00 PM
In the CHMS Auditorium
Tickets are only $2.00 (students and adults)
Proceeds benefit the CHMS Drama Club
CHMS Family Reading Night at Chick-Fil-A
Chick-Fil-A Inside Southpark Mall
Thursday, October 19th
Join CHMS Extreme Readers at Chick-Fil-A inside Southpark Mall for fun conversations about Gordon Korman’s book, Ungifted, as well as trivia, raffles, prizes, more free books, and food!
In preparation for Gordon Korman’s visit to CHMS in March, we will be giving away many of his books throughout the school year. Come to family reading night and be among the first to receive the next book, Slacker, for FREE!
PRIZES, RAFFLES, TRIVIA, FOOD & FUN
Contact Emily Chiodo with questions ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the attached flyer for details.