- Our School
- NEW DRAMA WEBSITE
- Boxtops for Education and Campbell's Soup Labels
- Internet Safety for Students
- New Page for Parents on our Website
- CHMS Newsletter
- Guidance Newsletter
- Torch News
- Clubs & Activities
- Parents & Students
- Cafeteria Information
- Medical Regulations and Procedures
- Page for Parents
- Parent Involvement Survey for Parents of Children Receiving Special Education Services
- School Supplies List for 2017-2018
- Student Handbook
- Home Work Helper (For Students)
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Bus Routes 2017-2018
- Online Pre-Registration for CHMS
- Quick Links
Happy 2018 CHMS Family!
We are ready to take on 2018, finish our first semester strong, and have a productive and successful second semester!
There are lots of events and opportunities to shine here at the middle school.
We are working hard to prepare for 8th grade SOL tests in Science and Civics. Afterschool remediation begins in February to help students sharpen their math and language skills. We have upcoming events in Drama, Band, SCA, FCA, FCCLA, and the other teams and clubs.
Parents, continue to stay involved in your student’s education. Check their grades on PowerSchool, look in their binder, check their agenda, review their homework, check the website and read the Newsletter. Your involvement really makes the difference in your child’s success!
William V. Hortz
Principal, Colonial Heights Middle School