- Our School
- NEW DRAMA WEBSITE
- Boxtops for Education and Campbell's Soup Labels
- Internet Safety for Students
- New Page for Parents on our Website
- CHMS Newsletter
- Guidance Newsletter
- CHMS Reading News
- Clubs & Activities
- Parents & Students
- Cafeteria Information
- Medical Regulations and Procedures
- Page for Parents
- Parent Involvement Survey for Parents of Children Receiving Special Education Services
- School Supplies List for 2017-2018
- Student Handbook
- Home Work Helper (For Students)
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Bus Routes 2017-2018
- Online Pre-Registration for CHMS
- Quick Links
Happy 2018 CHMS Family!
2017-2018 Is Coming to a Close
It is hard to believe our school year is coming to an end. 2017-2018 academic year will soon be in the past. Parents, we hope you will work with us to help your student do their best!
Students, how will YOU finish? Will you make that extra effort to review for your SOL tests? Will you stay focused in class and keep your grades up? Are you ready to finish this school year with your best possible effort?
We are working hard to prepare for semester and end-of-year SOL tests in Math, English, Science and Civics. We have upcoming events in Drama, Band, SCA, FCA, FCCLA, and the other teams and clubs. The 8th Grade Dance, 8th Grade DC Field Trip, 8th Grade Picnic and Grades 6, 7 and 8 Awards Assemblies are only a few weeks away!
Parents, continue to stay involved in your student’s education. Check their grades on PowerSchool, look in their binder, check their agenda, and review their homework. Your involvement really makes the difference in your child’s success! Let’s finish strong and have a great summer!
William V. Hortz
Principal, Colonial Heights Middle School