- Our School
- NEW DRAMA WEBSITE
- Boxtops for Education and Campbell's Soup Labels
- Internet Safety for Students
- New Page for Parents on our Website
- CHMS Newsletter
- Guidance Newsletter
- CHMS Reading News
- Health and PE News
- Clubs & Activities
- Parents & Students
- Chromebook Resources
- Cafeteria Information
- Medical Regulations and Procedures
- Page for Parents
- School Supplies List for 2018-2019
- Student Handbook
- Home Work Helper (For Students)
- Parent Resource Center
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Bus Routes & Transportation
- School Calendar 2018-2019
- Registration for New Students
Happy 2019 CHMS Family!
We are ready to take on 2019, finish our first semester strong, and have a productive and successful second semester!
There are lots of events and opportunities to shine here at the middle school. Please keep abreast of events and stay involved!
We are working hard to prepare for 8th grade SOL tests in Science and Civics. Afterschool remediation will run from February through April to help students sharpen their math and language skills. We have upcoming events in Drama, Band, SCA, FCA, FCCLA, and the other teams and clubs.
Parents, continue to stay involved in your student’s education. Look at their work on their Chromebook, check their grades on PowerSchool, look in their binder, check their agenda, review their homework, check the website and read the Newsletter. Your involvement really makes the difference in your child’s success!
William V. Hortz
Principal, Colonial Heights Middle School